Partner CPD | Summer 2022A round-up of CPD hosted in the region.27th Apr 2022
EMS Maths Hub (East Midlands South Maths Hub)
- 2022-23 PD opportunities - EMS Maths Hub March Bulletin
- Primary Email Update
Roade English Hub - Free CPD events
- Chris Quigley Infusing Rich Vocabulary Throughout the Primary Curriculum | 6th May 2022 9.30am – 3.00pm
- CPD sessions
- Phonics and Early Reading Training | 23rd May 2022 9am - 12pm
If you wish to book onto these fantastic sessions please visit - Our Courses & Events
Swan Training School
- Outstanding Teacher Programme PLUS - multi date sessions starting 5th May 1.30pm, Face to Face & Zoom Hybrid. Find out more...
- Governance and Finance - 17th May 6.00pm -8.00pm, Face to Face at GUTP House, Sponne School, Towcester NN12 6DJ. Find out more...
- Behaviour Management Training starting 18th May at 1.30pm-4.00pm & 14th June, Face to Face at GUTP House, Sponne School, Towcester NN12 6DJ. Find out more...
- Introduction to Protective Behaviours Training starting 8th June 2022 9am-4pm & 20th June 2022 4-5.30pm, Face to Face & Zoom Hybrid. Find out more...
Please visit https://www.sponne.org.uk/ts/index.php/professional-development/calendar to view all of our courses and events for 2022. Bookings can be made online. Queries regarding any courses / events can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01327 250284 ext 251.
5 Wells / Nene
- 5 Wells Teaching Apprenticeship
- EYFS and Personal Development with Andy Lakatos | 13th June 2022
- Behaviour and Attitude and SEND with Andy Lakatos | 13th June 2022
Grand Union Teacher Training Partnership
Are you interested in Train to Teach (ITT) or the Assessment Only route? Our colleagues at The Grand Union Teacher Training Partnership (GUTP) are recruiting now for secondary phase trainee teachers for 2022/2023 within the Northamptonshire / Milton Keynes areas. Come along to the coffee morning (10-12) or the open evening (5-7pm) on Thursday 24th March 2022 to find out more.
To find out more or to register for the coffee morning / open evening contact Kate Martin at email@example.com, telephone: 01327 350284 ext. 253 or visit The GUTP website.
Brooke Weston Primary Training Hub
Programme guide and upcoming dates: view here
Teacher Education Fellows
Ambition are currently recruiting for their Teacher Education Fellows programme. Teacher Education Fellows is a two-year course that allows those either overseeing or looking to develop a strong Professional Development approach in their school/s to develop mastery in the leading and designing of this. The majority of existing participants are in senior leadership roles, and the course will support them to either design and implement a sustainable school/Trust wide approach to PD where one does not yet exist, or to create cohesion around PD work being implemented in their school by coaches and mentors.
- Applications are now open - let us know you’re interested here
- Webinar taking place 11th May (4-5pm)
- Deadline to apply: 24th May 2022 / Programme launch: 1st – 2nd July 2022
- Cost: £4,000 (paid in two invoices, £2000 per academic year)
- Want more info? Contact Kayleigh McCue Kayleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org
Master’s in Expert Teaching:
Our flagship Master’s in Expert Teaching two-year programme focuses on how teachers can take the best evidence-informed research and immediately apply it in the classroom. We are holding a webinar on Tuesday 17 May at 4.30pm for teachers to learn more about the programme from Emma Lark, Programme Leader. Feel free to forward this to a colleague or friend who might be interested in this course.
Want more info? Please contact Kayleigh McCue Kayleigh.email@example.com